Leveraging on our immense market experience, we have emerged as an eminent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Microwave Sintering Vacuum Furnace. is immensely preferable and demanded due to its flawless performance at clients' end.
- Simple functionality
- Longer service life
- High operational fluency
- Excellent performance
- Microwave (2.45 GHz) Sintering vacuum Furnace maximum up-to 1200°C
- Microwave oven with variable power 1.2 Kilowatt and suitable for heat treatment up-to 1200C Chamber made of quartz
- Made using high temperature di-electric material can go up-to 1400°C (KVS124 Al203/SiO2=50/49) and outside covered with quartz wool.
- There is a provision of evacuation of chamber up-to 10-3mm of Hg using 200L/min direct-drive rotary vacuum pump & pirani vacuum gauge used to measure vacuum.
- There is also provision of gas inserting inside the chamber.
- LASER IR-pyrometer is used the measure the temperature, range 200-1600°C
- Warranty- 18 months from date of commissioning